We offer bath, brush and blow outs. We also do undercoat removal. We currently are only doing simple grooms. Face trims, foot trims and sanitary cuts.
Now offering Anal Gland expression and Teeth Brushing!
- We welcome any dog 12 weeks and older for grooming.
- Male dogs can be intact or neutered, but we cannot accept females in season.
- All dogs must have veterinary written proof of up-to-date vaccinations. To receive grooming, puppies must have 2 rounds of Parvo/Distemper. Dogs over 16 weeks must be fully current on vaccines including Rabies, Parvo/Distemper . We must have a current Rabies Certificate on file as well.
- In the summer months, a flea and lice prevention is required. It must be applied by Howling Peaks or you can provide written veterinary proof to ensure appropriate dosage and timely application.
- All dogs must be in good health and free of any condition that would jeopardize the health of other dogs.
Call us to schedule Grooming.
Note: Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please click on the following link to fill out our contract and client profile on our Gingr Daycare software.
*Use Google Chrome for best results. You can upload shot records under Quick Actions Upload Files.
Wash and blow dry performed by trained Howling Peaks staff.
Grooming services require a 20% deposit at the time of booking that is refundable with 24 hours notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
Price dependent on service performed. Ask for a quote.
*Please note we do not offer full haircuts