A house without a dog is like a garden without flowers
Dogs are amazing companions, but sometimes life can get a little difficult when behavior issues arise. You might be dealing with separation anxiety, resource guarding, aggression or reactivity and it can make life stressful. We will be happy to assess your situation and discuss your options. All behavior training will require an intake appointment, a follow up session and current vaccinations on record.
All Private Training clients need to complete and submit a Canine Behavior Questionnaire.
- Create your pet's profile here and fill out our contracts and releases
- Fill out Canine Behavior Questionnaire and Submit
- A team member will respond to schedule
Click Here to view printable version of the canine behavior questionnaire.
** Please note our Canine Behavior Questionnaire is formatted for computer use, filling it out on a cellphone can create glitches**
- We welcome any dog 10 weeks and older for training.
- Male dogs can be intact or neutered, but we cannot accept females in season.
- All dogs must have veterinary written proof of up-to-date vaccinations. To participate in training, puppies must have 2 rounds of Parvo/Distemper. Dogs over 16 weeks must be fully current on vaccines including Rabies, Parvo/Distemper . We must have a current Rabies Certificate on file as well.
- All dogs must be in good health and free of any condition that would jeopardize the health of other dogs.
- All dogs must have a Canine Behavior Questionnaire on file.
Call 336-DOGS(3647) to schedule training.
Note: Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please click on the following link to fill out our contract and client profile on our Gingr Daycare software.
*Use Google Chrome for best results. You can upload shot records under Quick Actions Upload Files.
All behavior appointments must have a completed intake form on file.
*Session prices are based on one dog. Additional dogs in the same household are charged $30 per dog.
Training sessions require prepayment in full. This is refundable if session is cancelled with more than 48 hours notice. Sessions cancelled less than 48 hours forfeit a package credit or the prepaid amount.
Training packages are nonrefundable and nontransferable.