Only offered at our Lake Otis Location
Our Pet Suites are private 8'x4' rooms. Each room has a Kuranda bed for your pet's comfort. All dogs must undergo a temperament test before boarding to ensure the safety of the play groups and staff. A $100 deposit is required when booking. Cancellations 5 days in advance are eligible for a refund.
The Luxury Deluxe Suites can be reserved if you want your pet to have a little more personal space to feel right at home.
We have 2 Luxury Deluxe rooms that are 10x10 and 10x7. They each have a window and an enclosed ceiling for a quiet, more comfortable boarding experience. A $100 deposit is required when booking. Cancellations 5 days in advance are eligible for a refund.
Fees start the day you drop off and end the day of pick up. If you pick up before 10:00 am, you will not be charged for the pickup day.
- We welcome any dog 12 weeks and older.
- Male dogs must be neutered or have a vasectomy if over 6 months of age and we cannot accept females in season.
- All dogs must have veterinary written proof of up-to-date vaccinations, including Rabies, Parvo/Distemper and Bordetella. We must have a current Rabies Certificate on file as well.
- In the summer months, a flea and lice prevention is required. It must be applied by Howling Peaks or you can provide written veterinary proof to ensure appropriate dosage and timely application.
- All dogs must be in good health and free of any condition that would jeopardize the health of other dogs.
- All dogs are required to undergo a temperament test before being accepted for enrollment. This is to ensure the safety of all other dogs and employees. We do not offer Temperament Tests on the same day that a Boarding reservation is set to begin. Temperament Tests should be scheduled a month in advance of a boarding stay.
- New dogs are required to do 3 half days of daycare before boarding to assure they are comfortable in a daycare setting.
- Reservations that are picked up day(s) earlier than reserved will be charged a $20 per day early pickup fee
- Reservations that are dropped off day(s) later than reserved will be charged a $20 per day late drop off fee
Call us to schedule a temperament test to secure your boarding spot today!
Please click on the following link to fill out our contract and client profile on our Gingr Daycare software.
*Use Google Chrome for best results. You can upload shot records under Quick Actions Upload Files.
A $100 deposit is required when booking a Pet Suite.
A $100 deposit is required when booking a Luxury Deluxe Suite.
Boarding drop off times during the week are 9:00am-3:00pm. On weekends it is during our open hours.
Cancellations 5 days in advance are eligible for a refund.
If you drop your dog after day(s) after their reservation was set to begin, there will be a $20 per day late drop off fee.
If you pick your dog up day(s) earlier than their reserved amount of days, there will be a $20 per day early pick up fee.
Additional dog in same suite $50
Additional dog in same suite. $60